Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God

I'm currently reading an important little book written by Pastor Francis Chan, called "Crazy Love".

Pastor Chan raises many points which should disturb any professing Christian, and I strongly recommend everyone to read it. It has certainly made me uncomfortable about myself. Read it if you dare!

See some Amazon reviews:

Pastor Chan's website:


A very special thanks to Alesia at Verily, I say unto thee… for graciously sending me a copy.






6 comments:

Alesia said...

You are quite welcome, Mac.

I'm glad you are as strongly affected by the book as I was!

I absolutely adore pastor Chan, he's so awesome & his love for God is inspiring.

The book is a must read!

Alf Cengia said...

In fact I also recommend going to Pastor Chan's site and watching the videos as a prelude to reading the book.

Anonymous said...

I love you!

*.*

Alf Cengia said...

Thank you, Anonymous. I love you too.

Great Grany 5 said...

Mac and Anonymous,

You two love birds are really giving me a great deal of hope! By the way Mac, she really does!

Grany

Alf Cengia said...

Thank you Great Grany 5, I really love Alesia too.