Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A harmony of the resurrection accounts

Before you can say, "We found Jesus' Tomb", it will be Easter and the usual sceptics will crawl out of the woodwork with their annually rehashed media attacks on the resurrection and the Biblical accounting of it. Hopefully, I'll post one or two more articles & links defending other criticisms before then.

The Resurrection of Jesus: A harmony of the resurrection accounts

Do the Resurrection accounts HOPELESSLY contradict one another?

RESURRECTION OF JESUS PUZZLE

1 comment:

Alesia said...

Wow Mac!
Great articles - a massive amount of reading/studying, but they look fascinating!

I see you've updated & added more links as well. I might have to swipe some of those & add them to mine. :)
I had to re-do my blog to make it look a little more presentable.